Website Artyzen Hospitality Group
Asian Roots Global Experience
At the heart of our philosophy is a deep respect for art, culture and emotional wisdom. With a unique sensibility that bridges East and West, we celebrate the beauty of tradition, the heritage of our locations and the people of those communities. We are looking for personable, high energy people who share our values and our commitment to deliver our brand promise.
As part of an aggressive and growing company, you will lead our technical services function to develop the new design features and architectural concepts for our brands, ensure the brand standards are implemented in all owned and/or managed hotel projects, whether new construction, renovation or expansion by:
- Overseeing the planning and execution of all design features and architectural concepts.
- Defining, articulating, and managing the translation of the brand’s values and business objectives to the design and development of the properties.
- Developing, reviewing and updating technical services policies and procedures. Maintaining awareness of new developments related to all technical services aspects through constant review and analysis on current trends and best practices in the hospitality industry.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the owners’ project management team. Leading the technical services team to work closely with owner consultants, project managers, architects, interior designers, M&E consultants and other specialists during all phases of hotel design and construction process to safeguard both the owner’s interests and Artyzen brand standards.
- Providing guidance to consultants in order to ensure all specifications and brand standards as well as operational criteria are incorporated.
- Overseeing the project management and critical paths for all projects to ensure target dates are met and issues are identified in a timely manner.
- Providing supervision to existing hotels’ engineering management. Leading regular audits on existing hotels’ technical facilities and operation procedures.
- Monitoring the maintenance standards, fire and safety standards, energy consumption management, and budget and expense of existing hotels’ engineering departments.
- Reviewing and overseeing property improvement and renovation projects to ensure all specifications and brand standards as well as local regulations are incorporated.
- Providing technical advices and supports on feasibility analysis for new projects.
Do you have the makings of an Artyzen? We would like to hear from you if you have the following attributes:
- Tertiary education in architecture, interior design, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 20 years’ relevant experience in technical services management, of which at least 2 years in a similar capacity
- A flair for creative and innovative hospitality design
- Experience in international hotel management companies
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An exceptional leader with strong problem solving and decision making skills
Do our Group values of Progressive, Collaborative and Agile sit well with your personal outlook and way of doing things? If so, you could be a great match for our Group. Please send your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be contacted within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only.